This is your main landing page when you login. It will show you the "featured staff profiles" and "New Entrants" (the latest staff to register on the website). We haven't implemented any "featured" profiles so the system is randomly featuring profiles for you at this time.
This is what staff searching for a church will see when they click on your church. It includes all the information you filled out in your profile.
Edit My Profile
Click on this tab to review and edit your profile information.
This feature allows you to send a private message to another user on the system. It will result in an email being sent to the user notifying them they have received a message on the system. Unless you know the user is actively checking for messages on BaptistConnections, this is not a reliable way to contact staff on the system, we recommend using the contact information provided in the user's profile. You can check a box in your profile to prevent the system from sending you any emails.
The search feature is one of the backbone features of this system. This enables you to help look for staff that have registered on the system looking for church positiions. The following are the suggested search parameters:
- Position: Choose "Staff"
- Country: Leave Default of United States
- City: Leave Blank
- Only with Picture: Leave Unchecked
- Relation: Leave Blank for maximum – or choose type of position you are looking to fill.
- Words from Overview: Leave Blank
- Username: Unless you are looking for a specific user and know their Username on this system, leave blank.
Here you can do the following functions:
- Change your password
- Change your type of account from "church" to "staff" and vice versa.
- Change your location (Country, State, City)
- Change your search criteria (I'm looking for "staff" to I'm looking for "church") and
- Change your type of position (paid, bivocational, voluntary)
- Delete your account (this is irreversible!)
- Block the website from sending you email (see messaging above).